Saturday, March 20, 2010

Disneyland 2009

Thanksgiving, Disneyland, California Adventures, and Huntington Beach!

I went to Disneyland with Travis and his family over thanksgiving last year, 2009 .I had so much fun! I finally got my picture taken with one of my favorite disney characters, Donald Duck! He is so awesome! We went to Huntington beach on the one year anniversary of Alex Woodlands (travis's brother) death.The beach was a lot of fun. Very cold, but fun:) I almost drowned as well and the water tastes disgusting! But other than that, I think I did pretty well at staying alive! We also went to California Adventures! I love the Hollywood Tower of Terror. I think it's my favorite ride in California Adventures. :)
This is me, Travis, Russ, Jeramy, and brad with Chip outside of Hollywood Tower of Terror.

We ate at Millies Restraunt for Thanksgiving. I think I ate a salad. lol. What a great Thanksgiving. Yum! Thanks for taking me with you Woodland family it was a lot of fun!

No comments: