Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My 19th Birthday!

On Thursday, April 22, 2010 I turned 19 years old! I had a lot of fun. Travis and I went to the Lifehouse and Chris Daughtry Concert.We really just went to see Lifehouse but then we figured out the concert was really for Chris Daughtry, CAVO and Lifehouse just opened for him. But it was still a really good concert. I'm completly in love with Lifehouse! They are amazing!Travis also bought me a Lifehouse shirt. Which costed $40!!! I know outragious! The day was pretty funny though, we left Payson at 3 o'clock to get up in Salt Lake to find The E Center, which is where the concert was. So we get up there and find the building. It kind of looked dead, but I didn't question it because we were up there really early. So we went and got gas and went and ate at Sizzlers. While we were waiting for our food we made plans to go walk around the Salt Lake Temple grounds then go to the Gateway mall if we had time cause Travis has never been there before. Well of course Travis' food took forever and while we were eating Travis figured out that The E Center and The Energy Solution Center are two seperate buildings! Which we didn't know that at first because his dad told us they were the same building! So we never did get to go to the temple or the mall. Travis had to hurry and finish his food so we could try and find the building. By the time we found the building Travis noticed he didn't have any money so we had to go find a bank! And by the time we got back to The E Center and parked we got to the doors as soon as they opened. So it was pretty good timing! :)
Chris Daughtry
Chris Daugthry was singing and I took the picture at the perfect time right when the lights flashed so you could see the entire crowed. It was awesome!

Jason Wade, the lead singer to Lifehouse came out and sang a song with Chris Daughtry. I took the picture again at the perfect time when Jason and Chris were hugging. Haha another awesome picture!

No comments: