Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Travis got his Eagle!

About a year ago Travis earned his Eagle! And on April 21, 2010 he had his Eagle court of Honor. I am so proud of Travis! He earned his Eagle all on his own. With no help from his parents! :) I am so happy for him.

During his Eagle Court of Honor, I was trying to get some good pictures for him. But every time I took a picture his bishop or someone else got in the way. It was very frusterating! I even moved around the church to different seats and I even stood to try and get good pictures and people still managed to stand right in front of me right when I took the pictures. Plus I was on the front row! But I still had a good time. Someone Travis knows even made Travis a really cool pen that's made out of wood and has his name on it. It was a pretty awesome pen. Travis was pretty stoked about it.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: