Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hogle Zoo

Last Saturday I went to the Hogle Zoo up in Salt Lake with my family, Curtis' mom, grandma and my fiance! We had a blast! It was really hot, the poor little penguins looked so sad in the heat. Kaleb and I watched the elephant spray water on itself to cool off and take a poop not too far from us. Travis and I got an ice cream cone that could feed a third world country. It was huge! Also the best ice cream cone I've ever had. Kaleb and Kanyon couldn't get enough of it either! Everytime Kaleb wanted some ice cream he would make sure I knew. He would bounce up and down grunting until he got what he wanted! He's adorable!
Posted by PicasaAnd at the end of the day we were packing everyone up to leave and in the Keigs car they don't have air conditioning so I put Kaleb in Travis' Mazda with me and turned the air conditioning on full blast while he played with the radio. Kanyon also wanted to cool off so he jumped in the drives seat and put the air on him while he pretended to drive. I love my nephews they are adorable. The zoo was a blast. And it was the first time I went to the zoo with my fiance! :) Great Times! :)

No comments: