Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Some of the many engagement pictures

On June 25, 2010 Rebekah Black (one of mine and Travs friends) took some engagement pictures for us. We had a lot of fun. We went to the court house in Provo, the state hospital, some orchards. We took these pictures in 100 degree weather! It was very hot!!!

Posted by PicasaThis is just some of the many engagement pictures that will be posted through the next couple months. I have a lot of family and friends that want more photography experience. We still have 4 more sessions! Crazy right!? We are going to have a lot of pictures to choose from. I'm pretty excited! :) So stay tuned for more of our engagement pictures. We have two shoots on the 10th. One from my friend and the other from Travis' sister Sephi. So that should be fun:) And then I have my parents and my friend Ceason. But I don't know when those two will be. So stay tuned for more :)

No comments: