Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Drama

I'm so sick of all the drama,
How it tears into my life.
It brings out a different side of me,
I know it isn't right.
It makes me want to hide away,
So no one can bother me.
As I wipe away my tears,
That I wish no one could see.
I feel so weak inside,
It's hard to let you in,
Because I know if I do,
The drama will start again.
My heart beats uncontrollably,
As I wish upon the stars,
That everything will get better,
No matter where we are.
I walk down the halls at school,
As so many days I do,
The looks I get break my heart,
I just wish they knew the truth.
No one believes my side of the story,
Which makes me so confused.
He got to them first,
He pulled them in,
Just to make me blew.
I see the way he looks at me,
It's never like before.
My heart races with intensity
I think my life is over!
But what I didn't notice was that I have so many friends,
They are always there for me,
Whenever the drama begins.
-By Whitney Goodall

2 comments:

@nnie said...

oh whit. i love this poem. i will always be there for you. always

Rusti said...

Hey i love this poem. It's really good!