Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas Jeni!


For Christmas everyone in my family picks out a name to buy them a gift so we don't have to buy everyone in my family something. Well I picked out my sisters name, Jeni. And I did the same thing for her as what I did for Emily. It's a bunch of little picture frames put together and so I put pictures of me and her in most of them then a quote in one and a poem that I wrote in another.

My Sister
Jeni you are my sister,
and forever you will always be.
The times we spend together,
will be engraved in my memory.
We’ve had so many laughs,
but fights there were too,
but what kind of sisters would we be
if we never did yell and argue.
I am very glad that I have a sister
as kind and generous as you.
The one that I can always count on,
the one that comes to my rescue.
I’m glad to call you my sister
and also my best friend,
because I know that no matter what,
we will be until the end.
By: Whitney Goodall

1 comment:

Shelly and Jo Goodall said...

Whitney, you are on the road to fame, you are such a wonderful writer-keep it up and follow your dreams:) Love ya, Mom