Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Bestest Friend

My Best Friend
The one that I love, the one I can trust,
the one that is always there for me, whenever times get tough.
We’ve been through guys, we’ve been through fights,
but we are always their for each other, even in the mid of night.
There have been disagreements, but of course there always are,
because if there were none, our friendship would be bizarre.
We always do such random things, but that’s what makes it fun.
Even if we get in trouble, we try and learn our lesson.
I want you to know that your my very best friend,
and no matter what you think, you will be until the end.
I will always be here for you, whenever you need me.
Even if you don’t think so, just wait and you will see.
Emily I love you, I want you to remember that,
because you can always talk to me, even when we are old and fat.
By: Whitney Michelle Goodall /
Your Best Friend
I wrote this poem for Emily for Christmas. I got a picture frame but it's a bunch of little picture frames hooked together and I had two extra frames so in one I wrote a poem and in the other I put a quote. I hope she will like it cause I put a lot of time and effort into it. And I am tempted to keep it to myself. :)

No comments: